Friday, February 11, 2011

Start Your Engines!




Vroom! Vroom!

Hold on tight folks, this is big...

Just wanted to let you all know about something special that I will be doing all next week right here that you want to be ready for. 

As you may know, my husband Keith was deployed to Iraq last year.  As of last week, he has been home safe and sound for one year (YAY!). 

Each day next week, a series of “military week” posts will run right here on Through The Grapevine.  This series will give you tidbits of entertainment, information and education concerning what a military family goes through during a soldier’s deployment.  This project is very near to my heart and it would mean a great deal to me if you would join me for this week-long event, starting on Monday.

On Wednesday, I will be releasing an exciting brand new product that specifically relates to this week-long event.  I have been collaborating with the fantastic graphic art talents of Wild Blueberry Ink to create an AMAZING end result!  (Not to mention, unchartered territory on Etsy!) 

There will be a giveaway involved as well (that’s right – FREE STUFF!!)  You do not want to miss this!

Please feel free to share this information with your friends and family, the military information alone is something I would like to pass along to as many people as possible.  Just ask them to subscribe via email and they'll get the updates each day next week!

Enjoy your Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment